A block of rooms has been been reserved under our names at $149/night which includes parking and breakfast.
To reserve your room:
1. Go to the hotel website. It will allow you to book using the block code PERRYDANIEL to get our group rate.
2. Call 866-842-0100. Ask for the Perry Cannon and Daniel Thode group rate.
Please note that TSA will begin enforcing the Real ID Act prior to our wedding date Some states, Missouri included, have failed to adhere to the new federal standard. This means that, unless an extension is permitted, these travelers will be unable to use their existing license as a valid form of ID. We want you at our wedding! Please follow the news on this subject as the wedding gets closer. The website below has the latest on compliance and active extensions. Missouri's extension is set to expire in October of 2017.
Houston has a lot of wonderful food options. A few of our favorites listed below:
- Lupe Tortilla's
- Nikko Nikko's
- Cyclone Anaya's (City Centre)
- Ruggles Green (City Centre)
- The Breakfast Klub
- Papa's Burger
- Barry's Pizza
- Ninfa's on Navigation
- City Centre Shops
- Studio Movie Grill (City Centre)
- The Galleria shopping
- Discovery Green park
-St. Arnold's Brewing Company
- Museum of Natural Science
- Shopping on 19th street (Heights area)
- Houston Rockets Game (Toyota Center)
- Top Golf
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Memorial Park
- Children's Museum of Houston
- Miller Outdoor Theatre
- Kemah Boardwalk
- The Tasting Room (City Centre)
- Heights area bars: Big Star bar, The Creeks, Johnny's Gold Brick
- Washington Avenue bars: Max's Wine Dive, Liberty Station, Canyon Creek
-Montrose area bars